Boston's music scene is rich with opportunity. Each season presents a list of countless shows, workshops, and gatherings that, together, create the colorful tapestry of Boston's music community.
Every month, EBASS carefully selects a small number of community events happening in the community for which we will provide support, promotional assistance, and more.
In order for your event to be EBASS-sponsored, your event must:
- Take place in the Boston-area, which EBASS defines as any location accessible by the MBTA
- Build community among Boston-area singer-songwriters, typically with opportunities for attendees or participants to connect and/or promote and/or perform
All EBASS-sponsored events will receive the following support:
- Promotion to the EBASS Mailing List
- Promotion on our social media platforms
Select EBASS-sponsored events will also receive:
- Day-of, in-person support from EBASS staff
In order to maintain the quality and promotional efficacy of our sponsored events, EBASS accepts a limited number of requests each month. Only parties directly responsible for managing the event may submit an event to be EBASS-sponsored. Incomplete submissions will not be reviewed. We will be in touch within one week of your submission.
* Submissions that offer an opportunity to engage current EBASS members as performers will be given priority